THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Posting problems

Excuse me, faithful readers, but I am having problems with Blogger again.  They have still not fixed the problem relating to Email notifications of comments, and there is another problem relating to the composing and editing of posts.  Scrolling is impossible when using an iPad, and I cannot add photos in the same way as I did when using my faithful old MacBook.  So some posts may end up being very messy and devoid of images......

Google and Blogger are looking rather incompetent these days......

2 comments:

TonyH said...

Tried to comment on one of your recent Posts yesterday, but it did not leave here.

Alex Gee said...

Was this Motorway cobbled with stone mauls from Rhosyfelin? I think we should be told!