THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Wednesday 4 October 2023

LRB podcasts -- what is Stonehenge all about?


There are 4 interesting podcasts made by the London Review of Books -- available on Spotify.  Led by Rosemary Hill.  

The 4 programmes are about the changing views of Stonehenge down through the ages.   I haven't yet listened to all of them......  will report back if I manage to complete the task........

https://open.spotify.com/show/5qp7xVVpV5lavnMcm0zMN1




2 comments:

Tom Flowers said...

It looks like more waffle from London-centric to me Brian! And all to divert public attention from truth and facts!

BRIAN JOHN said...

I don't think there is any cunning plan to suppress the truth, Tom -- but I would agree with you that this is all a consequence of "the Stonehenge obsession" which causes sections of the media to treat Stonehenge as "special" or "iconic"........I dare say our Scottish friends Gordon Barclay and Kenny Brophy might well have opinions on the matter......