THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Friday 24 November 2017

Apologies

Found the source of the problem -- some of the posts were going into junk and may have been deleted inadvertently.  Must be something to do with my screening settings -- will try and sort it out.  Meanwhile, if any important posts have been lost without trace, please try again........

UPDATE, Fri 24th Nov 2017

All sorted, I think.  My "mail rules" -- the settings that determine the mailboxes into which messages are sent -- had all been de-activated.  Goodness knows how that happened -- maybe there was a software update which I didn't notice.  So some messages were simply blocked, I think, and others went into the junk box.   And the sun is shining too........

No comments: