THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Sunday, 27 September 2026

Reminiscences from hither and thither






When one gets old, one easily slips into nostalgia,  and one thinks more about the past than the future.  Over a long life I have had a lot of fun, and have maybe made a small difference to the way the world works.......

But it was a surprise and a pleasure when Glen Peters asked me if I would like to talk about my life --at Rhosygilwen on the afternoon of Sunday 15th November. That will be fun! I'll talk about my adventures and misadventures, in the polar regions and elsewhere. So much to talk about and so little time! The format will probably be more like a conversation than a lecture. Very informal. Anyway, everybody welcome..........











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message here