THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Wednesday 1 March 2023

A little bird tells me..........



As you might expect, I am in correspondence with quite a few experts in quite a few different fields.  I won't reveal my source on this, but a very experienced archaeologist who is well up to speed re all the ongoing research by the MPP team and others, refers to  

"Waun Mawn, which most authorities dismiss as a stone circle and as the source of the Stonehenge bluestones."

Well, that was news to me, since in print most of those who have commented on the Waun Mawn fiasco have  been very circumspect in their utterances, and even deferential.  Not many heads have projected above the parapet.  The exceptions, of course, are Tim Darvill and Mike Pitts, who have -- shall we say -- let it be known that they are unconvinced by the "astonishing" claims made by MPP about Waun Mawn with the able help of Alice Roberts and assorted others. 

Watch this space.....

No comments: