THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Friday 10 February 2023

My ORCID number


It was fun to write that recent article on the problem of the "Late Devensian ice-free enclave" and to stimulate some debate on that matter.  Because the Quaternary Newsletter is a serious peer-reviewed journal, I have had to update my ORCID registration.  So I am still, apparently, deemed to be a serious academic in spite of having retired  from university life rather a long time ago!  Anyway, I'm happy that I still have something to contribute alongside some of my old mates who are, of course, now all Emeritus Professors...... 

Here is my registration, in case anybody is interested.

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1348-5890

2 comments:

Dave Maynard said...

I assume you're not too bothered about entering all your publications?
I recently had to go though this process and round up all my Azeri co-authors to come up with a common set of credentials.

Dave

BRIAN JOHN said...

Gosh -- that sounds like a bit of a job! Maybe one day, when I have nothing better to do.......