THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Wednesday 4 May 2022

Thought for the day


When I was a college student, my tutor Paul Padget (a self-effacing man with a brilliant mind) said to me one day:  "If you become a teacher, remember that your function is to ensure that your students become more knowledgeable, and wiser, than you are yourself."  

I rather liked that....... and once a teacher, always a teacher.........

I have always tried to hold fast to that ambition -- and that's what drives me to put  hard info, critical scrutiny and developing hypotheses onto this blog..........




1 comment:

Steve Hooker said...

I come to learn. Regularly.

Ta xx