THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Submerged Forest -- Ynyslas



This is a great photo of the submerged forest at Ynyslas -- the buildings of Borth are in the background to the right.  The photo has a rather spooky quality to it....... probably due to the spirits of the ancestors.

This is quite an old photo -- I wonder what changes there have been as a result of the recent storms?

1 comment:

TonyH said...

Remember seeing some of this at Ynyslas back in the 1980's caravan holidaying with our young family. My wife and I know the Aberystwyth area pretty well from our University days over a period in the '70's, during which time I also familiarised myself very well with the Mid - Wales landscape and roads from Monmouthshire.