THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Sunday 30 September 2012

Posting problems

Apologies all for the problems with posting over the last week.  I've just returned from a week in Tuscany (those defended hilltop villages are AMAZING!!) and discovered that my laptop was not picking up the majority of posts -- just some of them.  No idea why.......  anyway, on my return, I found more than 20 posts on my home computer, and have now put all of them onto the site.  There may be some duplication and confusion as a result..... but I hope that a sense of good order will soon return!  Thank you all for your contributions.

No comments: