THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Monday 16 December 2013

Search problems

Some followers of this blog might have noticed that there are major problems worldwide just now with the Blogger search box.  Since Google took over Blogger something strange has happened.  Many blogger users have found that their searches don't work at all.  I have tried to install a "workaround" -- but it's not very satisfactory.  When I try to use it myself, it just provides an endless syream of complete blog entries, rather than a list of the blog titles -- which is what it did rather well in the past.

Please be patient -- a lot of bloggers are hassling Blogger -- and I hope they will get the problem fixed before too long.......

No comments: